Conditioning Shampoo Bar: Normal Hair
Shipping does not apply to gift cards.
Scentora's surfactant-based, pH-balanced shampoo bars are great for washing your hair gently and are suitable for those with colored hair as well!
These conditioning shampoo bars have a pH of ~5, which means you do not need an acid rinse and there won't be any "transition" phase. Our shampoo bars work well even in hard water.
Just like all our other products, Scentora's shampoo bars are 100% biodegradable, zero-waste, handmade, vegan, and palm oil-free. These do not contain any sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, or alcohol.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
HOW TO USE
Wet the shampoo bar with water and use your hands to accumulate lather. Use the lathered shampoo bar on your hair and scalp to remove dirt and oils. Wash off and rinse your hair.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR PROPERTIES
Scented with lavender and patchouli essential oils
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): A biodegradable, gentle, coconut-based surfactant. Cleanses and moisturizes your hair.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): A biodegradable, gentle, coconut-based liquid surfactant. Cleanses your hair, creates foam.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Moisturizes hair by penetrating into the hair strands.
- Organic Cold-pressed Coconut Oil: Used particularly in Scentora's shampoo bar variant for normal hair. Moisturizes hair, contain 18-MEA (a protein found in our hair that helps with damage control)
- Wildly Procured Raw Kokum Butter: Enhances hair elasticity and promotes hair health.
- Agar-Agar: A vegan gelatin used to make a hard, long-lasting bar.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: They condition, hydrate, and keeps hair strands elastic and bouncy.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein: For conditioning the hair.
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Deeply hydrates hair, makes hair shinier and manageable.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Serves as a humectant to hydrate the hair.
- ECOCERT Preservative GeoGard Ultra: A necessary preservative used to extend shelf-life of acid and pH-neutral products that are in contact with water.
- The essential oil blend has soothes the scalp as it has a calming effect.
QUANTITY: ~55 grams.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: After use, please let the shampoo bar dry well and then store it in a well-ventilated area of the washroom.
EXPIRY: Best before 24 months from the manufacturing date.
Please note that because this product is handmade, slight variations may occur.
PACKAGING: Scentora's shampoo bars are covered in simple paper-packaging.