Shipping does not apply to gift cards.
This Nourisher Oil is a great moisturizer for your face and hair
Nourisher Oil doesn’t have any essential oils added to it, therefore it suits all skin types. This size of our oil should last you approximately 4-6 months if used daily (~4 drops per day).
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil, Sweet-almond oil, vitamin E oil
Quantity: Approximately 15ml.
HOW TO USE
Nourisher Oil can be used on your face (including the eye area) and hair
To use it on your face:
Day - Apply one or two drops of the Nourisher Oil on your fingertips, and then rub it on your damp skin. Massage with circular movements for a few seconds to allow full absorption.
Night - Apply one or two drops of Nourisher Oil on your fingertips, and then rub it on your skin. Massage with circular movements for a few seconds to allow for full absorption and go to bed. Wash off in the morning.
To use it on your hair, apply two or three drops of the Nourisher Oil on your fingertips, and then rub your damp hair ends with them. Finger-comb your hair ends to allow for an even application.
If you want to personalize it to your skin type, we suggest adding 2 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- For sensitive skin: no essential oil
- For acne-prone skin: tea tree essential oil
- For dry skin: calendula essential oil
- For oily skin: geranium essential oil
- For aging skin: Frankincense essential oil
- Organic cold-pressed jojoba oil: Similar to our natural sebum, it will easily penetrate the skin and has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties.
- Organic cold-pressed rosehip oil: Easily absorbed, high in fatty acids, high in vitamin C, helps to regulate sebum production, helps to tighten pores, and to brighten skin.
- Organic cold-pressed sweet almond oil: Easily absorbed, moisturizing, high in vitamin E & vitamin A, helps your skin look smooth and soft. Vitamin A can help reduce acne since the oil easily penetrates into the skin. It is great for cleaning out dirt and oil that accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidants and has excellent anti-inflammatory, skin-healing properties
STORAGE AND EXPIRY
Store in a cool, dry place. Best before 12 months from the manufacturing date
100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, slight variations in size may occur.
- Amber glass bottle that is returnable, reusable and/or recyclable
- Glass & plastic pipette that is reusable
Please note that order dispatch takes a minimum of 3 business days.
Scentora connects with third-party courier services via ShipRocket to deliver your orders. We connect with them only on a delivery-to-delivery basis.
Our shipping days: Monday to Friday. And Saturdays for any local deliveries through Dunzo, Telyport, or Porter. We do not ship during postal holidays.
Tracking your order: You will receive an E-mail once your order has been shipped. You will also receive more E-mails/SMS updates once your parcel is out for delivery.
For deliveries through Dunzo, Telyport, or Porter: Team Scentora will you contact you prior to scheduling a drop-off and inform you when the delivery personnel picks up the package from our location.
We humbly request that customers be available to receive calls from the courier company on their given phone numbers if the personnel have trouble with your address or if they require any sort of clarification.